Remember Lightning Templates for Community Cloud? Salesforce took it up a notch. The framework allows developers and partners in the ecosystem to build industry-specific Salesforce Bolt solutions, which include industry best practices, Lightning components and business logic.
Are you a sales leader? Here’s what you need to know.
Sales Leader Highlights of Salesforce Lightning Bolt
Salesforce revealed the following industry-specific Salesforce Bolt solutions, which will have their own category on the AppExchange.
- Community for Insurance Agents by Accenture provides insurance agents and advisors self-service capabilities and data-rich dashboard features like Agent360 to increase productivity.
- With FastLean for Manufacturing by Deloitte, manufacturing sales and service workers are empowered by CPQ and field workforce management, as well as customer and partner communities and analytics.
- Retail associates at all levels can find the relevant data they need about their customers, store, department, merchandise, inventory and more in the mobile-fire solution, Store Operations by Accenture.
- Real-time consumer data from Retail Store Collaboration by Appirio allows retailers to improve collaboration, worker engagement and the feedback process needed to grow.
- A rules-based chatbot from Retail Audience Engagement by Magnet 360 creates a personalized and efficient experience for retailers connecting with customers, partners and employees.
- Retailers may quickly access important customer information like preferences and purchase history from all sources of interaction between the brand and customer with Retail Clienteling from Traction on Demand.
- Retail Store Operations by Cadalys provides tools for communication and task management, holds and recalls, space and fixture management, real estate operations and more so that store employees, managers and headquarters can work together seamlessly.
- Banking Collaboration Accelerator by Cognizant allows borrowers to apply for a loan from their mobile device and improves the collaboration between bank and non-bank parties involved.
- A community platform from Patient Community by Huron and Cancer Treatment Centers of America allows health care facility patients to connect with others who have similar experiences for support, as well as access educational resources, local support group events and more.
- Medical hospitals, practices and clinics can offer real-time scheduling for patients with Schedule.Me Health by Silverline.
- Just a few clicks on a mobile device allows field sales and service employees to quickly create and deploy multiple purchasing scenarios in a streamlined customer experience with Lightning B2B Commerce by CloudCraze.
- Channel managers and partners can interact in real time with deal room collaboration, streamlined onboarding and deal registration all in one solution with PartnerFirst by 7Summits.
As part of the Community Cloud license, the Lightning Bolt framework will be available next month. Customers can deploy Salesforce Bolt solutions at that time.