Today, Salesforce officially released the AI-powered sales software innovations we’ve been hearing about for a few months now. A press release sent out by the company this morning covered its Spring ‘17 Release, which included new Einstein features across its sales, service, marketing and commerce cloud products.
Sales software is a critical part of every modern sales team, which is why we’re bringing you the highlights of today’s announcement.
Top sales software updates from the Salesforce Spring ‘17 release
Here’s a quick summary of the top sales software updates sales leaders should know about.
Sales Software Tool: Sales Cloud Einstein
- Einstein Opportunity Insights provides predictive insights on customer sentiment, competitor involvement and overall prospect engagement that help reps engage with the right customers at the right time.
- Einstein Account Insights captures business and corporate news (such as mergers and acquisitions) and feeds it to reps so they stay up-to-date on relevant information.
- Einstein Activity Capture automatically logs calls and emails when reps connect their email and calendar to Salesforce.
Sales Software Tool: Commerce Cloud Einstein
- Einstein Commerce Insights helps sellers gain a better understanding of purchase patterns by analyzing order history, product data and customer data.
Sales Software Tool: Analytics Cloud Einstein
- Einstein Data Discovery analyzes millions of data combinations in minutes to uncover answers to key business questions. This automated analytics workflow then provides insights and recommendations to users, who can turn that information into comprehensive slide presentations with the click of a button.
The news also highlighted AI features for Service Cloud Einstein, Marketing Cloud Einstein and Community Cloud Einstein.
All capabilities mentioned in this release are currently available for Salesforce users. Sales Cloud Einstein features listed above are available together for $50 per user, per month (must have Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition and above). Commerce Cloud Einstein features are included at no additional cost with any Commerce Cloud Digital license. Analytics Cloud Einstein pricing is based on the volume of data and number of users.
Interested in learning more about Salesforce Einstein? Click here.