Sales leaders, here’s something to be grateful for this year: inexpensive sales incentives.
The last thing you want to do at the end of the year is try to find budget to motivate your sales team. But the good news is that you don’t have to. Competition, recognition and low-cost sales incentives can all drive sales performance, meaning you don’t need to invest in another President’s Club-level reward.
Whether you need an extra boost to hit quota this year, or just want to see how much you can beat it, use these sales incentives to crush your year-end sales goals.
Inexpensive sales incentives for November
- Leadership team wears turkey hats for one week.
- Company Thanksgiving potluck
- Hard copy of “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving”
- Homemade pumpkin pie
- Fall fruit basket
- Set of stemless wine glasses
- “I’m just here for the pie” t-shirt.
- Turkey brownie pops
- Every team member makes pinecone turkeys
- Turkey figurine
- Team members all say one thing they are thankful for about the salesperson being recognized
- Football slippers
- Fall-leaves scented candle
- Company Thanksgiving leftovers potluck
- Spiced pumpkin candle
- Extra time off for Thanksgiving
- Turkey tin
- Marble cheese board set
- Thanksgiving oven mitt
- Epic Thanksgiving mannequin challenge
- Holiday campfire pillow
- Fall seasonal beer bucket
- Every team member buys a Thanksgiving-themed snack for the salesperson recognized (cranberries, anyone?)
- Funny turkey apron
- Feast Mode sweatshirt
So now you’ve got your sales incentive ideas – check out our November sales contest ideas to take motivation even further this month!