Sales incentives don’t always cost a lot of money.
And they shouldn’t have to. The value of sales incentives is that they recognize your team’s hard work, which is a powerful source of motivation. It’s simple: When reps feel like an important part of your team, they work harder.
Because motivation is so important in sales leadership, you should utilize incentives on a fairly regular basis. You’ll have to get creative. And we’re here to help. That’s why we put together a quick list for the month of March, inspired by St. Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick’s Day-themed sales incentives
- Book about St. Patrick’s Day
- Homemade potato pancakes
- Team outing to local Irish pub
- “Slainte” (Irish blessing) shirt
- 12-pack of Guinness
- Leadership team sings “I’m Gonna Be” to rest of company
- Green plaid bowtie
- CEO wears kilt custom to work for one week
- Team spends half of St. Patrick’s Day working on project of choice
- Irish Gaelic Wall Art
- Shamrock Shake from McDonald’s
- Homemade Shepherd’s Pie
- Shamrock Costume
- Company Hurling Game
- Guinness or Irish Cream Cupcakes
- Oversized St. Patrick’s Day Hat
- DVD of “The Commitments”
Looking for more unique ideas for sales incentives? Grab a copy of our most popular eBook: