You might think that sales incentives and Halloween are a strange mix. But there’s a good reason to pair them.
Every sales leader knows the last few months of the year can be terribly slow. Your prospects spend time with family or plan for next year. No one has time to for sales calls, let alone contracts and negotiations. Team morale sinks.
But there is a way to counteract this phenomenon: Front-load your sales numbers at the beginning of Q4 with a little sales motivation.
Motivate your team to push hard the first half of the quarter with a few contests and spiffs. These fun sales incentives make great prizes for winners and won’t leave a dent in your wallet.
31 sales incentives inspired by Halloween
1. CEO wears Halloween costume for entire week
2. Company campfire
4. Pumpkin pie
6. Company trip to local haunted house
10. Jack-o-lantern carving event
13. Winner collects piece of candy from each co-worker
15. Pet ghost
16. Fog machine in office for one day
17. Turn leadership team into toilet paper mummies
19. Scary movie viewing of the winner’s choosing
20. Pumpkin piñata
21. Zombie scrub
22. Office dance party to the “Monster Mash”
24. “Halloween” on DVD or Blu-Ray
25. Bag of Halloween candy
26. Lego pumpkins
27. Face painting day at work
28. Winner gets to cover one desk in fake spider webs
29. Fake tombstone
30. Halloween trophy
These fun, inexpensive incentives should help your team’s productivity to take off in early Q4. And you’ll raise morale while you’re at it.