As far as conferences go, the Chicago Salesforce1 Tour was a hit. At least in our books. Here’s why:
1. We stayed busy at the LevelEleven booth, meeting a lot of good people.
Shout out to you, SaaSy. (And to GIFs that are clearly homemade.)
2. The music was great.
We had to ask Lowell to stop doing this and start giving demos.
3. Certain hits even bonded us with our booth neighbors.
Note to Salesforce: Please place us by Riva again. #neighbors
4. Speaking of music, we ran to the keynote when we heard Buddy Guy was there.
A little “Sweet Home Chicago” from the Buddy Guy? Yes, please.
5. We got to give away a Fitbit.
Congrats to Stantive Technologies Group‘s Vlad Hachinski!
6. People from the conference next door looked like this.
We were secretly wishing Batman would sneak into the Salesforce1 Tour and check out our sales leaderboards.
7. We went to Sonoma Partners’ post-conference “Raise the Roof” event.
And we did this the whole cab ride over from McCormick.
8. Which involved us going up. Way up. To the Top of the Wit Hotel.
And we did this during the whole elevator ride.
9. …where the 27th floor was intriguingly windy. Literally. The indoor bar was windy.
10. And we saw a lot of Dreamforce backpacks, which got us pumped for October 13.
We’re beyond ready to do this again for 4 days then. See you there?