Attend, and you’ll have the chance to network alongside Salesforce users from in and around New York City, as you learn through breakout sessions hosted by LevelEleven, Cirrus Insight, Cervello and ShoreTel.
Here are five things you’ll get out of those three hours:
1. Knowledge on the top 5 Sales Cloud features of Spring ‘14.
2. Answers on whether the buzz over sales gamification is really worth paying attention to and how gamification can impact not only your Salesforce org, but your sales numbers, too.
3. Wisdom on how you can integrate Gmail and other Google platforms (such as Google Calendar and Drive) with Salesforce to optimize selling and customer service.
4. Reasons you should use Salesforce Chatter and ways you can measure its value.
5. Potentially a new iPad. (LevelEleven will give one away.)
Well, what do you think? Worth checking out? We’ll help you out — the answer’s yes. Can’t wait to see you there.