Curious what enterprise gamification actually is, or how you should think about it? Ever wonder if gamification only has value as a sales tool, or whether the traditional sales contest is your only option for using competition as a motivator? 25 minutes – that’s how long it’ll take you to find those answers, while listening to LevelEleven CTO Kevin O’Hara talk enterprise gamification on the ButtonClick Admin blog. You’ll also learn things like this:
- What gamification can do for the middle tier of your workforce
- Which kinds of incentives work
- The pitfalls of gamification
- The story behind LevelEleven
- What it means to be “native” to Salesforce
Plus, you’ll hear more on the old-school/new-school debate that’s grown with the rise of gamification: Is gamifying the workplace the result of a generation growing up playing more video games and needing that sort of support and reward to do what they’re supposed to?