Thanks for joining us at our first Modern Sales Leader Roadshow. We’re seriously excited that you’re here today.
Stay tuned here for session recordings after the event, as well as announcements around future roadshows. In the meantime, following is a full agenda for today. And if at any point you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Kristy Sharrow at 248.931.1497.
Click on any speakers below to learn more.
- Bob Marsh– CEO- LevelEleven
- David Kerr– Chief Operating Officer- TinderBox
- Alex Stepien– President- Cappex
- Brian Vass– Vice President, Sales and Marketing technology- Paycor
- Michael Cox– Vice President, Sales Operations- Fleetmatics
- Richard Dresden– Executive Vice President of Sales- Mattersight
- Chuck Loeher– Vice President, Sales- G/O Digital
- 2:00-2:30 p.m. – Networking
- 2:30-3:00 p.m. – Session 1: Are You Ready for the Modern Sales Era?
- 3:00-3:30 p.m. – Networking
- 3:30-4:00 p.m. – Session 2: The Modern Sales Stack: You’re Looking at it Wrong
- 4:00-4:30 p.m. – Networking
- 4:30-5:00 p.m. – Session 3: Build a KPI Strategy that Accelerates Sales Wins
- 5:00-6:00 p.m. – Happy Hour
SESSION 1: Are You Ready for the Modern Sales Era?
You’re well aware of the modern buyer. More informed. Further through the buying process before reaching out. Looking for value, not a hard sell. All old news.
But then there’s your role, as the modern sales leader. It’s hardly discussed, yet just as critical. After all, your sales team needs to navigate through your technology and data to meet that new buyer — and in the right way. Your sales process needs to bring it all together, your coaching needs to make it all happen and you need to do it all without losing sight of the fundamentals of sales. Are you ready?
Attend this session to find out.
SESSION 2: The Modern Sales Stack: You’re Looking at it Wrong
More than 300 sales technology companies were created in the last 25 years and almost 50 percent of those were launched in the last 5 years. We’ve all brought on all types of sales technologies as a result.
Until recently, that is. Today, modern sales leaders are forming a new trend: gutting their organizations of technology, after making some astounding discoveries. Find out what those discoveries are and how you should search for them in your own sales environment.
Walk away with the perspective you need to translate sales technology into ROI.
SESSION 3: Build a KPI Strategy that Accelerates Sales Wins
It’s not a challenge to get sales data today. The challenge? That’s sorting through the data you have to identify where your team should focus and then actually keeping them motivated around that data so they can sell more, faster.
The three modern sales leaders on this panel can help. They’ve tackled these challenges and are ready to let you in on what they’ve learned, specifically:
- How to identify the right sales KPIs
- How to keep your team focused on those KPIs
You’ll leave with tips for not only managing modern sales performance, but optimizing it. Here’s to more sales wins.
Take the conversation to social with #ModernSales!