Using the ButtonClickAdmin podcast format, join us as we have a panel of admins and developers give best practices for working together and solving problems. You’ll learn best practices about data tools and methods for data enforcement and cleaning, how to leverage Salesforce Labs for open source code and how to communicate effectively with a developer. Community-Led Session
Time and Location:
San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Yerba Buena – Salon 9
- Andy Ognenoff, Cloud Sherpas
- Michael Gerholdt, ButtonClick Media, LLC.
- Kevin O’Hara, LevelEleven
- Jared Miller, Configero
1. Log into www.dreamforce.com
2. Insert this URL into the address bar and click enter: https://dreamevent.my.salesforce.com/apex/ActivityList#a093000000Ws2QwAAJ
3. Click on the gray box in the top right corner with the check mark. Once it’s green, you’re registered.