LeaderTV screen splashes display in real-time when users earn points for eligible behaviors. To begin using them, please complete the following after Compete 4.23 is pushed out to your org:
Step 1: Enable Streaming Support
- Go to Setup -> Develop -> Custom Settings
- Click Manage next to Contest Builder Settings
- Click Edit at the top of the screen to edit the Organizational Level Value
- Check the box labeled Enable Streaming and click Save
Step 2: Verify Permissions
- Ensure that any users wishing to use screen splashes have, at a minimum, read permissions on the PushTopic object. These permissions can be set on the user’s Salesforce Profile or set on a Permission Set and granted to the user.
Step 3: Run the Setup Wizard
- Ensure that you have System Administrator privileges and Read, Create, Edit and Delete permissions on the PushTopic object.
- Go to the Compete Support tab and click Setup Wizard.
- Run through all of the steps in the wizard.